Tips for who’s starting Free Fire
The site assistants are beginner and professional players and we perceive that there are many beginner players in Free Fire, so we resolve to pass on these simple and effective tips for beginners to start on the right foot.
If you are not a beginner and already know the tips, just leave your like or share and help Free Fire bring more knowledge to more players!
How to Win in Garena Free Fire?
Making a Booyah (being the last survivor on the map) is not so difficult, you should always play carefully and correctly. To reach the main goal of the game you must follow these 5 tips and tricks below.
1. Always choose the place with less crowds to land: Each of the players is playing to win and they are going to kill you for that to happen. That’s why it’s always suggested to land in a place that doesn’t have many opponents and this will also help you collect weapons and other supplies easily.
2. The game is survival not killing: You should keep this in mind when you are playing. You don’t need to show your shooting skills, this can put you and your friends in a dangerous position.
3. Communication is key: The Garena Free Fire VOIP allows you to chat with your squad members as well as with other players in the game. Use this resource wisely. It is also recommended to use headphones, as it will make it easier for you to hear the sounds and act accordingly.
4. Don’t collect items that are useless: You will only get to load limited items, so it is mandatory that you keep only the useful items with you.
5. There are several stones and trees present in the game: Use as a good hiding place. They can become a good place for you to hide while avoiding the enemy. Stay in the safe area (out of the gas) while playing, this is the best option if you want to survive.
Comment below if you have enjoyed these simple and effective tips!
If you’d like to read more about Free Fire’s suggestions, check out these links: